Carter Funding - Invoice Factoring Login Toll Free: 1-888-232-8610

Invoice Factoring for Security Guard Industry

Security and protection are what all security companies are about. But when it comes to taking care of possible cash flow deficit, how much protection do you have? Like any type of staffing company, factoring security industry to be specific, security companies do have additional funding needs, and here at Carter Funding, we will make it happen for you. We are here to provide that funding by factoring your open account receivables.

Well maybe let’s start by introducing to you what factoring is.

What is Invoice Factoring?

It is a financial transaction and a type of debtor finance wherein a business sells its invoices (accounts receivables) to a factor at a discount in exchange for immediate money with which to finance continued business.

Factoring is also referred to as invoice factoring, accounts receivable financing, and sometimes known as accounts receivable factoring. But the most important thing that you have to know about factoring is that it is not a loan, so there really is no debt to repay.

In this line of business, the invoice factoring for security guard industry is considered more of an asset. It really is an asset. Why? In no time, we help you meet urgent cash flow needs. We strive to have all applications processed within 24 hours.

We can help you bridge your cash flow gap by purchasing your aging accounts receivable/invoices for immediate cash transfers at a factoring rate as low as 1 percent and an advance rate up to 90 percent.

Here are some of the reasons why you need to choose us for your security guard factoring needs:

N

Debt Free

Being a factor, we are to purchase your accounts receivables and we guarantee you the responsibility for collecting from those businesses that you have provided services to. Once the customer pays in line with the terms of invoice, we will let you know any deductions there will be and provide you the residual amount into your business account.  This is completely debt free since the funding is provided as an advance on work that is already completed.

Additionally, to keep you on track, you are not borrowing money on future security guard services, so there really is no risk for your business at all.

N

Cash Flow Stability

What do you mean by a reliable cash flow? It simply means that you can:

  • Pay your office’s utility bills
  • Purchase office necessities
  • Pay your employees on time
  • Buy supplies
  • Pay your business insurance

Getting paid faster for your invoices is essential to keep your cash flow intact.

N

Quick Payments

Since in the first place why you have us is because your clients haven’t payed yet, you may find it really hard to keep enough cash on hand to meet and cover your expenses. So when you factor your invoices, it lets you receive up to 90% of their value, with the remaining 10%, deduct the factor’s fee, is paid to you once your invoice customers settle their accounts.

Usually factoring rates start at 1% with Carter Funding. Once you submit your application, you can usually get approved within 24 hours.  Now you have avoided the usual waiting period which is 30 to 90 days to get paid by your clients.

Call 1-888-232-8610 Today!

See what Carter Funding Corporation can do for you and your business!

CONTACT US

Why Choose Carter Funding?


Factoring proves to be the ideal choice for security services mainly for the key reasons mentioned above. The process of factoring most especially to the security companies provides them with an immediate working capital.

With this premise, after they receive the cash from selling their accounts receivables, they can then use that money to help payout payroll and cover other expenses there could possibly be without having to wait for a customer to pay.

Carter Funding is aware that in the security industry, waiting on service payments is more than just frustrating as it seems like to wait forever most especially when you try to maintain a steady cash flow to cover all business expenses. If you ever worry about those things, we are the right company for you to call.

Our invoice factoring program is designed to help clients cope with urgent financing needs as easily as possible. Here are the unique features of our program:

  • Factoring rates start as low as 1 percent per invoice
  • We offer up to 90 percent advance rates
  • Approvals within 24 hours
  • 24×7 online access to invoice images & reports
  • Dedicated factoring account manager
  • Professional collection department

We not only focus on the security industry but we can also serve you in other aspects as well be it through technology factoring, service or even in government contract invoice factoring. Call us now and see for yourself what Carter Funding can do for your business.