Invoice factoring may seem like a difficult task, but it is not that difficult! Here are a few of the most common FAQ’s that we get at Carter Funding!
How Can Factoring Benefit My Company?
Carter Funding Corporation can help make you more profitable by providing funds to fuel your growth. Use our funds for:
- Purchasing additional inventory
- Adding More Customers
- Increasing your purchasing power
We also save you time by aiding with your Accounts Receivable Collections.
What Are The Advantages of Invoice Factoring?
- It’s not a loan- therefore it doesn’t add to your business liability or debt
- Offers quick cash flow to meet urgent working capital needs
- Has no credit limit, contracts, minimums or maximums
- Does not require the applicant to have a great credit history
- Provides instant capital for business expansion and growth
- Improves credit rating
- Improves liquidity that is much needed to meet payroll deadlines, lower the risk of bankruptcy, and pay off tax obligations.
- Your factoring Line of Credit with CFC is only limited by the credit worthiness of YOUR customers!
How Long Does It Take To Get Funded?
Fill out the quickAPP on our Homepage and a senior manager with Carter Funding will contact you immediately. First time funding normally occurs within 3 business days and thereafter, within hours of your request.
How Do I Keep Track Of My Invoices?
Carter Funding Corporation provides same day copies of all of the checks received from your customers either by Fax, Email or through 24/7 secure access to our website…however you choose. A current accounts receivable aging report is always available through your secure login on our website.
What Are The Qualification Requirements?
Qualifying for invoice factoring is comparatively easier than bank loans. Though qualification requirements may vary from factor to factor, nonetheless here are some basic qualification requirements that are common to all:
- B2B or B2G (Business to Government) business with creditworthy invoice clients
- Invoices/accounts receivable must be due or payable within 90 days
- Applicant should not have any tax or legal problems
These are just a few of the frequently asked questions we hear. You can view ALL of our FAQ’s by clicking here. For more information on invoice factoring or to get service assistance, get in touch with us today!